Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thing 18 - Online Productivity tools

Had a look at Zoho Writer and Google docs. Took the tour at Google docs.  I made an account at Google docs and uploaded one of my assignments to it.  I gave permission for 2 people to view my docs and tried a couple of things.

This is a great application.   As a student myself, this could be very handy.  Don't need to use extra devices to store info on although it is wise to have more than one storage place. It is accessilbe for your teacher/tutor to check out whoever you allow.  The teacher can also make comments on the side, and then  you can fix them.  When your on the move, say travelling,  be great for that.

Could be good for choosing templates too.  I had a quick look at them and found interesting examples. Plenty there to look at.

Overall, great application.

No comments:

Post a Comment