Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing 20 - You Tube
I may have looked at videos that were added from YouTube but I have not really explored You Tube before!
I searched where I live and came up with some interesteing videos and to see faces and places I know. There is alot of info out there that I just didn't realise was available.
In future I may use this as part of my search technique 'cause I just thougt YOuTube was full of silly things for young ones. Alot of videos that are not so good either, I presume!

From the library perspective, I would recommend it as a learning tool. The visual aspect would be of great benefit. Look at such 'n' such, this is how it works or looks.

Check out video I selected below. I was checking out camera bags and was wanting camera /travel bag all in one. I like this because I can see the video and comprehend how big it is. I may get one of these.





No comments:

Post a Comment