Monday, August 2, 2010

Thing 21 - Podcasts
I was not that interested in doing this one. I thought it would be similar to Youtube. Anyhow, I had a look at Podcastalley.com and I thought the website did not look that enticing. I googled 'library podcast' a came up with podbean.com which looked more modern and inviting and you could search by tags.
Podcasts for some learning would be good. There were podcasts just for listening which would be great, not having to read everything. This would be good for learning new languages, listening to the correct pronunciation, etc. If you have your podcast on your mp3 player you can listen and do something else at the same time, like going for a walk, travelling in the car/public transport. Good for students. It is a new version of the old audio books but can be applied and received in so many numerous ways.
I didn't do an RSS feed, I thought I have spent long enough.
By doing Thing 21 I have broaden my horizons to what is out there and what is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment