Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thing 23 - Finished! - Drum roll please

I have learnt heaps of new things and tidbits. Can be frustrating at times, this learning process, but worthwhile in the end. Took some time to do the 23 things, but I have finished.

Favourite thing, would have to be Flickr and the image generators. I like photography so this was interesting as well a fun.

Blog - I would not hesitate to do in the future now. I could use for a travel journal in future, be a good idea. Library Thing was good and I'm still using but I find it frustrating. I would like something simpler. I may look into this.

I came across an email the other day for a similar learning tool for teenagers. Still 23 things. I must have a look, I may learn more. I want to see if it has the same learning tools as this one.

Would I do it again? Yes. I would be hesitant at first but I know that it would be a good learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment